City Council Goals
Over the past three years, the City has made significant progress toward fulfilling a sound strategic vision. In January 2018, Council conducted a planning workshop and updated a list of strategic targets and tiered priorities for 2018. Guiding principles, strategic targets and priority goals are provided below. For a full copy of the report, please use the following link:
- Follow our Long-Range Financial Plan to ensure financial stability and sustainability.
- Operate in a transparent and open manner to earn and keep the trust of our community.
- Create a long-term vision while focusing on meeting day-to-day challenges and taking care of the "small things" that matter to the community.
- Maintain and expand relationships with partner agencies, private sector and organizations to extend capacity in carrying out and funding priority projects.
- Support the professional development of our employees with a focus on continuous improvement in all that we do.
- Measure successes and communicate them to the community.
- Implement voter-approved decisions on taxes and other laws fully with integrity: Honor voter intent.
Tier 1 Priority Goals
Tier 2 Priority Goals
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 7/11/2018