Utility Account Closing Information
- Water and garbage services are stopped when an account is closed.
- Each customer is responsible for charges until that customer has requested closing the utility account.
- Only the customer of record or their agent can request to have an account closed.
- Submit a closing request by
- Closing requests require advance notice of at least one business day and cannot be accepted for any weekend, holiday or closed Friday.
- Exception: If closing from a landlord on a tenant-occupied property or a master metered unit, additional notification to occupants is required that will delay date services will be terminated.
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 8/22/2017